It will definitely cost you a lot to go there by plane. Its about 4 hours from California. They also prefer people who can speak exotic languages. SO literally, even if you apply and they offer you an interview, will you go there???
I am IMG and applying for psych and neurology residency, this year. Passed Step 1(~220) and Step 2 CK(~235). Failed CS in my first attempt. attempted again and the results won't be out till Oct, 8th. here are my options: 1. Wait till my CS results arrive and then apply. 2. Apply today but not release the USMLE transcript. Release it when I get the passing (hopefully) CS result and notify the programs 3. Apply today and release the USMLE transcript. When I get the passing (hopefully) CS result, notify the programs. Which option will yield me a better chance to get interviews? Thank you for your feedback